I wish they all could be California



40 Things about me (in no particular order of importance).

1. I'm a first born.
2. I have a son, E.
3. I am married to a wonderful man, a fellow pisces.
4. I live in Southern California.
5. I love reading.
6. I am powered by coffee and would evaporate into dust if I didn't have it every day.
7. I love movies and worked in the film industry.
8. I love to write.
9. I've been journaling since I was 11 years old.
10. In 2011 I fell in love with running and it's become my therapy.
11. Since having a son I am no longer afraid of spiders, roaches and I can wrangle farm animals without hesitation. But I still hate lizards, please don't tell my son.
12. Chocolate is very important to me.
13. I hate salmon.
14. I wish I had an extra T.V so I could have MSNBC or CSPAN running all day long.
15. I wish I didn't have a Real Housewives addiction, but I do.


16. I ran my first full marathon (26.2 miles) last year and ran my second this year and it was awesome! I've done six half marathons and 3 full marathons.



17. I'm passionate about politics and think it's important to take part in our political process.
18. I think America is a great country.
19. I am a first generation Mexican American.
20. First in my family to graduate high school in this country and college.
21. I'm proud to be from California, sorry rest of America that we have fantastic weather, great burgers, the Pacific Ocean and fresh amazing produce year round. But yes I was slightly embarrassed when my fellow citizens elected The Terminator as governor.
22. I'm writing a book.
23. I suck at math.
24. One of my proudest moments bringing our son home from the NICU after 104 days - he was born at 26 weeks.
25. I think low fat ice cream is bullshit.
26. I'm a stay-at-home mom, going to school and a community organizer.
27. I'm a good cook, but I suck at baking.
28. I love lists, specifically to-do lists. When I cross something off a to-do list I high five myself. It's my stay-at-home mom daily status report.
29. I am Catholic and my faith and spirituality are extremely important to me.
30. I've never seen E.T, but I could teach a class on gangster films.
31. I have a slight obsession with Jackie Kennedy and will read any biography about her passed my way.
32. Friends and family say I drive like an old lady.
33. I love all things British and French.
34. Sport rivalries fascinate me and when I pick a side I'm in it till the end. Go Packers!
35. I love Weight Watchers!
36. I'm an optimistic neurotic - I can't shut up my brain, ever. Yoga does not work for me.
37. Autumn is my favorite season.
38. I prefer a library over a spa.
39. I a mom of child with special needs, autism and hard of hearing, so Mama Bear doesn't begin to cover it.
40. I have a beautiful, happy and blessed life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eating the Feels

My Why...